05 Sep 2019 – 06 Sep 2019
CALL for PAPERS and ABSTRACTS
6th International Conference on CREDIT ANALYSIS and RISK MANAGEMENT –
Basel Workshop on Credit Risk
September 05-06th, 2019, Basel, Switzerland
The International Conference on CREDIT ANALYSIS and RISK MANAGEMENT originated with the first conference held at Oakland University in 2011. In the meantime, the conference has developed into a biannual event in Basel, Switzerland. It is dedicated to special topics in credit risk analysis, risk measurement and management, the development of the credit sector in international financial markets, and current regulatory activities in the field.
The conference intends to expand knowledge on the functioning of the credit business and to bring together academics, practitioners and PhD students active in the field of credit risk management. In addition to keynote speeches, research papers and abstracts on the following topics are invited for presentation and discussion:
• Credit analysis and credit ratings
• Credit portfolio models and their limitations
• Credit derivatives and structured finance
• The future of regulation
• Risk analysis and management
• Credit rating agencies
• Relationship lending
• Speeches from financial practitioners and panel discussions
• Presentations and discussions of academic papers
• Conference Dinner on September 5th, 2019
The registration fee is CHF 350 for academics (reduced fee of CHF 300 for presenting academics), and CHF 450 for practitioners. Registration permits attendance at all workshops on both conference days and includes conference material. The conference dinner is charged separately with CHF 80.
Submissions of both completed papers and extended abstracts are welcome. The papers presented at the conference are invited for submission (preferred submission procedure) to Credit and Capital Markets. Furthermore, like in some of the former conferences, a book summarizing the conference proceedings is planned for publication by Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
Deadline for paper or abstract submission is January 31, 2019 (submit electronically to the conference website at http://www.fhnw.ch/plattformen/creditrisk ). Authors will be notified by March 31, 2019. Deadline for registration is August 15, 2019.
• Dion Bongaerts (Rotterdam School of Management); firstname.lastname@example.org
• Hans-Peter Burghof (University of Hohenheim); email@example.com
• Pascal Gantenbein (University of Basel); firstname.lastname@example.org
• Stefan Morkoetter (University of St. Gallen); email@example.com
• J. Austin Murphy (Oakland University); firstname.lastname@example.org
• Daniel Rösch (University of Regensburg); email@example.com
• Simone Westerfeld (University of St. Gallen); firstname.lastname@example.org